Date(s) - 17/11/2020
9:00 am - 3:30 pm
Inclusive Approaches Training is for qualified Dance Artists who are looking to add inclusive dance to their current set of skills. (If you are not currently a qualified Dance Artist, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can give you more information about our other dance opportunities.)
In this training you will learn how to adapt the dance sessions that you are already running so that they are fully inclusive and can be adapted to meet a range of different needs.
You will learn about:
– Creating a safe environment
– The importance of the individual
– Working with participants with additional needs
– Verbal and non-verbal communication
– Structure and content of sessions
– Reflecting on your own practise
Our sessions will be co-delivered by a DanceSyndrome dance artist and a dance leader with disabilities.
We are offering Inclusive Approaches as a full day training course, which will take place as follows:
Tuesday 17th November
9am – 3:30pm